Professional Auto Repair Services in Bethlehem, PA
The Repair Shop @ Lehigh Fleet Services offers auto repair and maintenance services for customers in the Bethlehem, PA area. We’re a family owned shop that takes pride in delivering auto repair services that keep your car safe on the road.
As a NAPA AutoCare Center, we use quality auto parts in your car at competitive prices. Our auto mechanics can perform a wide range of car repairs and services including oil changes, brake service, shocks and struts, tires and more. Most repairs are backed by a 24 month/24,000 mile nationwide warranty giving you peace of mind on the road.
We are committed to providing quality car repairs and great service to our customers. We would love the opportunity to earn your business. Please stop by our shop or call us at 484-241-3211.
Get an Auto Repair Estimate
Our repair estimator tool powered by RepairPal can give you a quick auto repair estimate. In addition to providing quotes, you can make appointment requests to schedule your auto service.
Our online estimator is a great tool for a quick car repair quote, but some estimates will require a visit to our shop in order to get the most accurate estimate. If you're in the Bethlehem area, stop by to get an estimate for your auto repair.
Car Care Tips
Prepare your car for winter
Get your vehicle winter ready by doing the following:
- Check your windshield wipers. Make sure wipers don’t leave any streaking and smearing that obstructs your vision. Check blades for tears and make sure the wiper arms are functioning properly and moving across the entire windshield.
- Check your washer fluid level is full and that nozzles are spraying correctly.
- Check that all headlights are working, and no bulbs are burnt.
- Check your headlights lens are clear and free of residue/fog that reduces visibility.
- Check the defroster to make sure of proper operation for visibility
- Check and replace cabin air filters
- Check your battery and battery terminals. Old batteries are especially susceptible in cold weather causing no start conditions.
- Check your tires. Make sure no tires are bald or have low thread that will reduce your stopping power on snowy or icy roads.
- Check your coolant, to see that it is clean and at the right level.
- Check Engine Lights and get codes repaired so your car doesn’t leave you stranded and ensures proper vehicle operation.
Vehicle maintenance is key to preventing untimely breakdowns. Take care of your car and it will drive for years to come.
Here are some winter driving tips:
- Slow down and increase following distances to allow more time to react to changing road conditions.
- Use winter tires or tire chains for better traction on snow and ice.
- Clear all snow and ice from your vehicle before driving to ensure good visibility and to avoid it falling onto other cars and causing a hazard.
- Avoid sudden braking or acceleration as this can cause skidding on slippery roads.
- Use low gears when driving up hills to maintain traction.
- Avoid using cruise control in winter conditions as it can cause the wheels to spin on slippery roads.